Household Gatherings and Teachings

The Kingdom Perspective | Blog Talk Radio Feed

The Kingdom Perspective Blogtalkradio Show

Listen to internet radio with Kingdom Citizens on Blog Talk Radio

Household of Calhoun

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Wisdom for the Sons: Why Do I Need a Spiritual father?

This is a special message from my spiritual father, Leon Elijah

Why do I need a Spiritual Father? I have direct access to God, do I not? Why do I need to be submitted to the authority of another man? These questions and more are those of the immature. They have not come to accept and understand a key Principle of the Kingdom of GOD that is, "Unless you are under authority you have no authority". It takes tremendous humility to submit to another whose Grace is evident by the quality of His lifestyle, family values and the things he suffered. If you continue to maintain this immature point of view you will rule over nothing in the Kingdom. The Father will not hand over anything of importance for Kingdom advancement to an immature son, you will be kept playing on the Jungle Gym of life because that is all you can handle. 

-Leon Elijah - Spiritual father, Household of Elijah