Household Gatherings and Teachings

The Kingdom Perspective | Blog Talk Radio Feed

The Kingdom Perspective Blogtalkradio Show

Listen to internet radio with Kingdom Citizens on Blog Talk Radio

Household of Calhoun

Sunday, September 7, 2014

Wisdom for the Sons - Revealing the Son

Galatians 1:15,16: But when it pleased God who separated me from my mother's womb, and called me by His grace, to reveal His Son in me that I might preach him among the heathen; immediately I conferred not with flesh and blood


My sons, this is our calling to reveal the Son within us.  Without revealing the Son the gospel is simply words.  Jesus said, if I be lifted up I will draw all men unto me.  When we die to self, Christ the Son is lifted up and revealed.  Consider who we are revealing by the life we are living.