Household Gatherings and Teachings

The Kingdom Perspective | Blog Talk Radio Feed

The Kingdom Perspective Blogtalkradio Show

Listen to internet radio with Kingdom Citizens on Blog Talk Radio

Household of Calhoun

Monday, September 15, 2014

Wisdom for the Sons: Forgive and Not Forget?

Hebrews 8:12: For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their inquities will I remember no more

Isaiah 43:25:  I, even I, am He that blotteth out thy transgressions for mine own sake, and will not remember thy sins. 


Beloved sons, it is said amongst t many "I forgive you but I will not forget".  To do this is to not be like your Heavenly Father.  If we are to be like Him because we are One with Him then as the Scriptures say, if He fogives us and does not remember our sins, so should we.  Lets put that in perspective, if your truly have forgiven a person when you see them again, no animosity, anger or hurt should build in you.  True forgiveness brings about a rise in love.  So you forgive until you love again.  Now when I see you again, I see you as our Heavenly Father sees you because He is Love and His perspective of you is from a position of love.   Let us not conform to the cliches of the world but to Father, Son and Holy Spirit whom we are One with.