Household Gatherings and Teachings

The Kingdom Perspective | Blog Talk Radio Feed

The Kingdom Perspective Blogtalkradio Show

Listen to internet radio with Kingdom Citizens on Blog Talk Radio

Household of Calhoun

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Wisdom for the Sons - Boldness

Ephesians 6: 19-20:  And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldy, to make known the mystery of the gospel, For which I am an ambassador in bonds: that therein I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak.


My beloved sons, we should never be ashamed or scared to declare the gospel with passion and love (boldness).  We know it is the gospel lived and spoken through a son that allows Christ to draw men unto Him.  As ambassadors we are representatives of the King and our Father in the earth we were given a word and ministry of reconciliation (2 Corinthians 5:17-20). Because you love people, declare boldly the gospel that is shows them the door to salvation who is Jesus Christ.  Speak with the authority that your Father has given you beloved son of God!