Household Gatherings and Teachings

The Kingdom Perspective | Blog Talk Radio Feed

The Kingdom Perspective Blogtalkradio Show

Listen to internet radio with Kingdom Citizens on Blog Talk Radio

Household of Calhoun

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Ebola and Refuge

Psalm 91:1,2:  He that dwelleth in the secret place of the Most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.  I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in Him will I trust.

My sons, with all the talk of Ebola many in the faith are becoming scared and fearful.  Do not get me wrong there is nothing wrong with preparation but to a point where you are fearful is where we have a problem.  Our Scripture say we are to abide under the Almighty and He is our refuge.  Our Father is BIGGER than Ebola and can wipe it out with less than a blink of an eye.  But we as sons should be confident in Him that He can protect us and even if he allows it to touch us we are secured eternally in Him knowing that our earthly tabernacle is fading anyway.  We have given Him our life, now we must trust Him knowing that everything works together for the good of them that Love the the Lord. 

My son, perfect love casts out fear.  Abide in the shadow of the Almighty and be a peace.    

Calvin Calhoun, Jr.
Body of Christ
Household of Elijah - United States